1. Open the cover, remove the ice basket and pour water into tank.
Keep water level below the water level mark.
2. Press "Power" button on the control panel to begin the ice making cycle.
3. Select the ice cube size by pressing the “Select” button. If the room temperature is lower than 60℉, it is recommended to select small ice cube in order to avoid ice sticking together.
4. The ice making cycle lasts approx. 5 to 13 minutes, depending on selection of ice cube size and the room temperature. The recommended room temperature is 50℉ to 100 ℉
5. If water pump can’t inject water, the ice maker will stop automatically, and the “Add Water” indicator will be on.Press “Power” button, fill water up to the max. water level mark and press “Power” button again to turn on the unit again.Allow the refrigerant liquid inside the compressor at least 3 minutes to settle before restarting.
6. The ice maker stops when the ice basket is full and the “Ice” indicator will be on.
Warning: Direct sunlight or sunlight reflection may cause infared sensor malfunction. If the unit doesn’t stop even ice cubes obstruct sensor, move the unit where no sunlight.
7. Change water in the water reservoir every 24 hours to ensure a reasonable hygiene level.
If unit isn’t to be used, drain all the water and dry the tank.